The Good Fund Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions of service
The following terms and conditions of use apply to all services provided by and content created by The Good Fund.
By accessing the Site you acknowledge these Terms and agree to be bound by them. We do not take responsibility for sites of other organisations, whether or not linked, or any device used to access or view our Site. The Site has been prepared in accordance with New Zealand Law.
The Site is an online venue which allows users to do a number of activities, including donation and sponsorship options and to click through to the website/s of our individual retail partner MenstrualCupNZ and our brand partners. In addition to these Terms, you should also refer to the terms and conditions of any individual retailer.
The Good Fund is not a Registered Charity. We are a not-for-profit enterprise operational due to countless donated hours. All monetary donations and any funding received via sponsorship and menstrual pack purchases, go into the fund account and are then used to support those who cannot afford period products.
We collect email addresses from:
- People making enquiries or registering
- People requesting free information and advice
- People requesting to receive email newsletters
We collate this information to:
- Enable us to respond to enquirers
- Send out information and advice as requested
- Send newsletters to those who have made a request
No information is shared or sold to any third-party company. We will immediately remove you from our database if requested.
The Good Fund is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
Although the Good Fund website may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including websites, The Good Fund is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites.
Links from The Good Fund to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by The Good Fund of the parties or their products and services. The appearance on the website of advertisements and product or service information does not constitute an endorsement by The Good Fund, and The Good Fund has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser.
Access to the Site is not provided on a continuous, uninterrupted or permanent basis. Not all sections of the Site can be accessed by all users of the Site. The Good Fund reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Site without notice. The Good Fund will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
When you sign up to become a member of the Site or subscribe to The Good Funds email newsletters you will provide us with certain personal information. Unless expressly requested otherwise, your personal information may be used for providing you with news, offers and information about the Site, The Good Fund or promotions run by The Good Fund.
The terms ‘service’ and ‘services’ cover all services that we provide. We have used ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘company‘ for The Good Fund and ‘client’ or ‘you’ for the client or viewer of www.thegoodfund.co.nz
We undertake to protect the confidentiality of all your details and information and we will not intentionally disclose any details without your prior consent.
While The Good Fund takes appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide us, no transmission over the internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the internet to The Good Fund or its partners payment gateways. Please note that when you click “donate”, you will be taken to a secure website to complete your transaction.
If you are using a computer or terminal in a public location, The Good Fund recommends that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete your online session for your security.
The Good Fund will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from The Good Fund asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, malware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
The Good Fund does not represent that any information (including any file) obtained from or through the Site is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to scan any such information for computer viruses. The Good Fund will not be liable to you or to any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic), however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise which may result directly or indirectly from any such information or due to your use of the Site or Other Website
Disclaimer google analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how visitors use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
These Terms shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
The Site may be accessed throughout New Zealand and overseas. The Good Fund makes no representation that the content of the Site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside New Zealand. If you access the Site from outside New Zealand you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the website.
Purchase of Menstrual Packs
Please note the returns policy of Menstrual Cup NZ for any Menstrual Packs you purchase.
- There are no returns on ANY products or sale items due to the fact that they are personal hygiene products. If the product is faulty and returned within 14 days of date of sale, Menstrual Cup NZ will meet their obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If your item has been used or tampered with in any way it will not be replaced.
- If your cup has become faulty due to your own mis-handling there is no replacement or refund offered.
- If your menstrual pad has been used or washed Menstrual Cup NZ will not replace it. It must be checked for faults prior to washing.
- No returns or refunds on Modibodi period underwear. Once the safety seal of the underwear packaging has been opened Menstrual Cup NZ are unable to exchange or refund your purchase. Please choose sizing carefully prior to purchase.
- Menstrual Cup NZ do not offer refunds in situations where you have changed your mind once you have received your item. Care is taken to describe each item as accurately as possible to ensure you are getting exactly what you ordered. Please email Menstrual Cup NZ if you are unsure of what you are buying so they can offer you more detailed advice or explanation.
- Once your item has been dispatched the sale is final. Please contact Menstrual Cup NZ immediately if you wish to cancel your order prior to them sending it out.